Gary Henderson- President
Operational Excellence/ Continuous Improvement
Project Management, Six Sigma Black Belt and Lean Management certified
- Served as continuous improvement manager for a Fortune 100 division.
- Led Continuous Improvement projects in diverse areas such as manufacturing, supply chain, operations, engineering and sales.
- Six Sigma Black Belt, Kaizen, Certified Project Manager, ISO 9000, SDLC, Budget generation and tracking, Process Mapping/ re-engineering, Stage Gate, PMO, Supply Chain, MRP/ ERP
- Achieved world class performance in mission critical areas (cost, quality, time, safety) by utilizing process mapping, metrics, benchmarking, root cause analysis, tool, people and process improvements.
- Effective change agent that can motivate others on all levels in the achievement of individual and organizational goals. Able to indirectly influence in order to achieve results. Participated in due diligence and integration processes during 3 acquisitions.
- Practical working knowledge of CMMI, ISO 9000, Theory of Constraints, Crossing the Chasm, Core Business process, Disruptive Innovation, Tuckman model of Group Dynamics.
- Improved organization maturity by defining intermediate functional metrics that supported the strategic plan of each group (Quality, Materials, Production, Logistics, and Manufacturing Engineering). Monthly reporting against goals, root cause analysis drove organization efficiencies.
- Developed and executed on strategies in a matrix organization. Trained public speaker that has spoken in large venues. Clearly illustrates difficult to understand subjects.
- Effectively leads cross-functional teaming by utilizing clear communications, non-ambiguous definition of responsibilities (RACI), focused meeting facilitation, process governance and conflict resolution skills.
- Generation and maintenance of overall program plans (including business cases, budgets and schedules, milestone monitoring, issue and risk management key project internal and external dependencies. Ensures that the plan is managed effectively and offers a strategic view of the program against the business portfolio.
- Skilled in problem solving and troubleshooting. Talented and determined individual who achieves results.
- Successful track record of delivering results with increasingly higher responsible positions.
- Highly motivated to expand knowledge and skills.
- Microsoft Project, Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
Successful leadership through progressive management positions in Operations and Sr. Staff in areas as diverse as Operations, Manufacturing Engineering, New Product Development and Quality Assurance oversight.